Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome

It's good to be back online! I have been gone for far too long. It's been a busy couple of years, furthering the species and whatnot. But now that my youngest child is the ripe old age of 3 months, I'm finally starting to find myself with feet on the ground and a head that isn't in a constant tailspin! I am making a promise to start posting on the reg (or semi-reg) whatever and whenever i can. I am dedicating myself to this online presence thing. Tools, tutorials, scripts, preferences, gripes, achievements, anything that relates to the craft of rigging or the field of vfx (and maybe the occasional shameless self promotion) My motto is work fast and learn faster, and the best way for me to learn is by helping others learn. Through the intern program at Zoic I mentor interns on the regular and it has shown me just how bad of an educator I am. So this is my attempt at documenting everything. If nothing else than for a reference for myself. So self, get out there and start posting! See you out there world! -scott

No comments:

Post a Comment